Monday, October 18, 2010

Things that just won't work.

Exam is getting nearer. But how much effort have you put into this big event? Do you think it'll be beneficial to grieve over something that you won't possibly get. Might as well just forget the fact that you and tettt is not gonna work out. I mean, for what reason you have that you think you may even have the slightest chance to be with that person. Not in a million yearssssssss. I know that you always make the first move on anything that you would want to achieve. But in this matter, I do not think that you should do the first move. Be traditional at least this one time. Just let things happen naturally. If there is actually some kinda fate for you to be with that person, then there would be. If it's not, what can you do to change your destiny. Just move on, hold your head up high and think positive only. Be strong like you always do. If you're not the one to do this and go through this in one piece, no one could actually help you, but only you, yourself.

No comments: