Friday, June 25, 2010
Subang mari
Yayay! I am going back to Subang. But I am not so sure of whether it will be this evening, night or tommorow. But usually I am only in Subang when it's the start of a holiday season, or the end of it. In my case right now, it's the end of my semester break. My God. Oh how time flies so quickly. It's true that the best things in life are mostly noticed during its absence. Adek's now in his college. He's not going to like it there for now. Due to the fact that his having the orientation week. Haha. Be strong, Adek! If you're bored, just text me. I have all the credit to text you. Hehehe. Along wants to hang out at ECM with you till you start to nag about how sore your legs are. But there's not much time left now. I have to start to worry about what to come ahead of me. Next semester's starting next monday. Sooo, how's your preparation Hannah? Well, not much. Mentally, 70%, Physically, 30%. Awww, I am so going to miss Mama's cooking, Papa's jokes, Adek's gelabah-ness, and Tam Tam's stubborn-ness. Bye bye Kuantan, Hello Subang Jaya. Goodbye Subang Jaya, Welcome me back Kuching~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment