I really do think that the teacher should be sure of her pronunciation before she teach those words to the children. Those children are really young and they should be taught the right things. If teaching is done improperly, the students would then be faced with multiple problems. Firstly, they would carry on pronouncing those words incorrectly. Until, one day, somebody who truly cared bout them would correct their mispronunciation. Next, this would also make the teachers in their primary school face difficulties in teaching them pronunciation in class. This is because, they have been taught the wrong pronunciations since they are young. Children usually carry on with what they know previously. Thus, it would be hard to teach them the right things when they were taught carelessly in the past by some 'teachers' in their kindergarten. *sbnrnya ada lg nk ckp, tp kang byk sgt, jd esei lak kang*
In a nutshell, people, I think that future English teachers should really know things. I know I am not that good anyway *obviously not, haha*, but I am trying to be better.You wouldn't want ur pupils to learn the wrong things, would you? You wouldn't want your pupils to pronounce things wrongly, would you? So, study now, so that you'll be guiding your future pupils in the light of the right pathway :)
*haihs, sbnrnya bnda niy, nk motivate diri. kdg pk, cuti da nk hbes da niy. kne pick up study mood balik niy. aduiii
No comments:
Post a Comment