Hoho. Saya datang lagi :D And so, I am here to report some of my wrong doings that I've done today. Hee. I managed to do some of my philosophy assgnmnt. *yay!* but I'm not quite satisfied with it yet. Well, it's because one question that my father posed to me this evening,"banyak2 tu, merepek ke, content?". Aiseh. Robek hatiku. Haha. Then after enough considerations, I decided to rescan and add up more ideas later. *see, i told you, i tend to procrastinate more at home, kan?* Oh oh. I have something to tell you. Tadi petang, my brother and I went along with my father to go and get something outside by using my mum's car. *Serena 2.0, susah skeyt ble nk parking* Huhu. Then, when my father had given the full authority to take care of the car when he's away and out from the car, I am supposed to park it somewhere.*My weakest point is to park a car kat tmpt yg sgt sempit* Aiseh. Then, pusing pusing punya pusing, we finally found a place to park the car. Then, masalah menimpa. I parked the car too near to the car beside us. I nearly scratched the car, boleh tak? Aiseh. Poor parking skills. Then, ada lah a few tries utk reverse the car utk betulkn my parking position. But there's some aunties * yg sangat kepochi* keeps on staring at us *my brother and I*. Huu. Tak suka tak suka. Then, malas nk layan mereka, I just let the car be. Nasibbbbb papa dtg to the rescue. Hehe. On time. Cun cun time ktorg dah lost hope. Haha. Thanks Pa, we love you :))

No comments:
Post a Comment