Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it's facebook, okay.

i am currently into:

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?

Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

Ohhhh

At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

everytime by britney spears.
sume sbb boulevard lah ni. everytime nek tingkat ats skali je, msty pasang lgu ni je org kdai uh.
apa lah. adoy :DD

jumaat ni cuti. hurray! tp nxt week ada sukantara. apakah. haha. doom.
week after next week da final. lagilah doom. doom doom doom.

*the title of diz post above is the answer fr the ques for the post bfore :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babeee its my brokeup song. idkwhyyy :(

Miss.Hannah said...

oh, siannya.but yeah, the words mmg ada sumtin psl parting frm a loved one..